Moving Your Instruments
Our Keyboard Division can move your treasured instrument across the street or across the nation. We move grand pianos in trucks designed for pianos only. We can provide full insurance based on your appraisal and treat your piano as if it were our own. After all, it is irreplaceable, isn’t it? The cost of your move is affected by size, steps up or down from the street, distance from a paved road to the steps, tight turns, staircases and timing. We can handle antique furniture, organs and small household moves as well. We are eager to hear about your instrument and its destination. We take pride in pleasing our customers..
When we help move your piano you can expect:
- Your piano to be wrapped with protective cushioned moving blankets and then stretch wrapped with protective plastic wrap to protect it from moisture and humidity during transport.
- Your piano to be expertly mounted onto a piano moving board (when applicable), designed specifically for moving pianos and securely mounted onto a rubber wheeled dolly with piano straps to help move your piano easier and safer.
- Our movers safely maneuver your piano into our specialty designed trucks with suspension systems designed to carry heavy point loads without the chance of shifting.
- Our movers secure your piano properly to a specifically designed structural wall inside the truck for safe transport.
- Our movers will move your piano safely into the room of your choice at your destination.